TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 33

Replies to This Discussion

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Chickie Cat}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}, LOL am following you around all over the place trying to catch up to you!!!!!!!!!!!...Love and miss you too, little sis...:)
psss!..turn around ?...boo!!! guess who!!...lol!!
(((((((mary..ladyg...lynn...cat...)))))))))))....does anyone come here anymore!!..hummmm..ill just just gather up my toys & go home...hum hum hum ..dee dumm..
We are here......wondering.......where you are,dew Jeff....:)
hello, hello, is that an echo I hear. I am here, is anyone else?
Jim, did i actually get here in time to catch you?

if so, i'lll check back...if not, hello to all, and i'll try to stop in tomorrow. working "on the road" is SERIOUSLY interfering with my social life!
working on the road?
well, working away from home, anyhow! amazing how many road constuction projects have signs saying some form of "your stimulus dollars at work"....
yes, am on travel this week...and it ain't vacation, but the trip to here/Cincinnati was great!
hope you have a good week Jim!!!!
yes, I am having a great week. Good night

Good Morning Comments

Spicecomments.com - Good Morning Comments

A bright and cheerful good morning to one and all, Lynn, Jim, I"m so sorry to have missed seeing you guys last night, I hope to see ya'lll later on this evening. Ladyg, we seem to keep missing each other....lol, Jeff, Tina, KitKat, Marti, Lk and all, I hope to catch up with everyone sometime or another...:)

Have a great Day!!!!!!!!! and remember, only 3 more days, till it's the weekend.....lol
I am so sorry to be missing you all I have so much going on this week but I will be with you all this weekend so let us be ready to party the whole weekend. I miss my friends.

Good Afternoon everyone, having a little lunch listening to some music and off to finish the rest of my business

Yummy lunch

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service