TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 66

Replies to This Discussion

give that sweetheart one of my dews...a little caffine will ((dew)) wonders!!! yep!!! i still got it! lol!...& thank u lady g u fixed it good babe!!!
Just passing through this afternoon....

Welcome back girlfriend, I know you had a wonderful weekend with your family.
:) oh yes!!!!!!!!! and I took lots of photo's..but am having to wait for batteries to charge up!!!!!!!!!! lol I will be back in a wee while.........am going to lay down...while waiting for my nephew to give me a call concerning setting up skype......:)
boy!!! that chickie cat is still cocky isnt she ....hummm!...what am i to do!!!...lol!
Drink another dew and wait for the fall out. haha

Reply by kevin Blake 2 hours ago

good evening

Hey kevin, I'm just getting back on we have had a lot of thunderstorms.
Thunderstorms rolling in again I will be back on when it is over. Please have a drink sit down and have a talk with some great friends. I have set out a few drinks, see you later.

Champagne Tray

A bar full of drinks

A beer cooler

Plenty of soft drinks
You all have fun I will be back later after the storm
Hi Ladyg, Just passing through. I hope those thunderstorms aren't too bad. (Picking up a drink and sitting back in the corner enjoying the peace and quiet. Reading a great book that I can't put down.)
Reply by Kittycat 1 hour ago

Hi Ladyg, Just passing through. I hope those thunderstorms aren't too bad. (Picking up a drink and sitting back in the corner enjoying the peace and quiet. Reading a great book that I can't put down.)

Hey Kittycat I'm back and I guess I can stay on now that the storms have passed.
hi, all, made it home safely. brutal day, took a nap before i even unpacked anything. but i'll be back in the saddle tomorrow. looking forward to seeing you all sometime during the day!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello.......anyone around???? still????????? lol
ply by Mary 3 minutes ago

Hello.......anyone around???? still????????? lol

Hello Mary and Lynn I am here.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service