TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Discussion, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 19

Replies to This Discussion

but specifically, i type pic white russian or pic black russian or pic screaming orgasm (that was a Buzz request!) and usually it gives me 3-4 little pics as well as a page plus of links, some of which may have better pics, if i've got time to wade thru them
oh, and i also snag them from FaceBook!
well that is smart Lynn, nice tip
FaceBook!!!!!!..how did u do that Lynn?
anytime you see a pic, you can right click on it, and usually "save" will be one of the choices.

i have a folder of TBD stuff, and subfolders for bartending and food and smileys and a bunch of others. so i save drinks to the "bartending" folder, and so forth.

depending on which browser you're using (or whatever else it is), it helps to add the file extension ".jpg" to still pics, or ".gif" to the moving ones -- then you can maneuver to have them show up as thumbnails, and see what they are, instead of just guessing from the names
How cool Lynn! I knew I could save image..to computer, but didn't know I could at facebook..........somehow how I need to figure out how to save just what u told me
here.....hmmmmmmmmm going to try something.....:)
Well my idea didn't pan out....will just need to think of another way.......:)
Good night Mary and Lynn I have had a ball, see you all tomorrow night.

Ahhh.......Good night Ladyg!!!!!!!!see u tomorrow!!!!!!!!:)

good night

DesiComments.com | Good Night | Forward this Picture
good nite, Ladyg. see you tomorrow, and for sure, tomorrow nite!

Mary, love the sleeping kitty. that one goes to "critters" folder!
I know....and there are more to come too, got one just for you Lynn......:) it's so cute!!!!!!!!
Lynn I guess u are on your way to sleepy town.....so will wish you a very ..................................

Good Night

DesiComments.com | Good Night | Forward this Picture
and I hope you Luv this one!!!!! :)......too for your critters file......:) hope to see u tomorrow!!!!!!! am only working a 1/2 a day but early morning start....so it's off to bed I go....after I harvest the farm......lol

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service