TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Tina, Welcome Wagon
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 7

Replies to This Discussion

Deb, so glad to see you here!
Hi Deb!!!!!!!!!....:)
Hey {{{{LK}}}}, evening to you :)
hi, Mary, LK! good evening!
Hey {{{{Lynn}}}}, been over in FB and got lost there for a while......lol
no worries, i'm cycling thru about 8 sites, myself. just wanted to put in an appearance.
FB is taking up 'way too much of my time these days. i'm about to let one farm and all the non-charity stuff go to rack and ruin, just keep the farmtown and the stuff that saves rainforest, and forget the rest.
You are going to keep the farmtown...are u on farmville, I have both of them.........an yoville as well as farkle........that I like....but might have to give up one of the farms........
i haven't set up farmville, farmtown is enuf -- i bought myself a little house there, yesterday, so will just keep that one, i think, and abandon the original one, "my farm" i think it is....even tho' that one is pretty low maintenance. i haven't gotten into any of the solo game things like bejewelled or farkle. i send my friends chips, but am not actually playing.
:) I saw that u have sent me chips...I thank you for them here and now...:)......
I get the two farms mixed up so am going to have to figure out which one to keep
wish that I could get everyone on to one farm as friends/neighbors.......now that would
be a blast........lol
you're welcome, da nada. yes, the neighbor thing would be good, i have 8 neighbors in farmtown, not sure if you are or not, will check next time i'm there....
I think I am.......Lynn, along w/ greg, gwen, cat, too......on my farm.that is...:)
ok, good.
i'm gonna' shut down pretty soon. get myself some sleep, been running short this week. i'll see you tomorrow, at some point == don't forget to come into the DG and show off your newfound graphics skills, posting smileys, tomorrow nite!
((((Mary)))) g'nite

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service