TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us...................

Ladyg, Owner
Mary, Manager
Tina, Welcome Wagon
Lynn, Bartender

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 13

Replies to This Discussion

Well that was my aim and goal....start here and work your way through the rest of TBD.........LOL........now that will be a party!!!!!!!!!...:) and another bartender willl be needed........for sure.......cause you will be off......and having way too much fun........:)

*note to self* confirm date of Lynn's retirement, check nearest date for party!!!
we'll wait until January -- too many other things going on the actual end of the year. not to worry....
Ok..just please remind me!!!!!!!!! I am getting to be so forgettfull.......here lately........:) Please........I know Ladyg
will set it up right.........and perfect for you!!!!!!!!...:)
not to worry, Mary. all of my world is gonna' know!

i'm heading for bed. hope you have another good day tomorrow! see you tomorrow evening, most likely!
:).......night night.........Lynn!.......see you sometime tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The PC scan is done, and it's 11 pm here, so am saying a goodnight sweetdreams to all!!!!!!!! and hope to see everyone at some point tomorrow.....am so sorry to have missed you Ladyg..........hopefully we will get to talk more tomorrow...:)
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} to everyone!
Reply by Mary 19 minutes ago

The PC scan is done, and it's 11 pm here, so am saying a goodnight sweetdreams to all!!!!!!!! and hope to see everyone at some point tomorrow.....am so sorry to have missed you Ladyg..........hopefully we will get to talk more tomorrow...:)
{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} to everyone!

I am so sorry I was not on tonight. The grands and I had to come to an agreement about the computer time since we only have one. So I will be on in the morning and back on by 8pm eastern standard time. That should give everyone a chance to do homework. I have 4 that have to use the computer everyday so far. Hopefully it will slow down soon as I get this lap top. So I will say tonight all and I will see you all in the morning.

Good Night (Click Me)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service