TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to THE GATHERING PLACE LOUNGE. We hope this place will become your home away from home. We want you to relax, stop into the Morning Fix for coffee, stop by on the weekend and party with us and enjoy yourself with new and old friends. We will listen and care about you and never, ever judge nor will disrespect from others be accepted, that kind of behavior is not allowed. We are about fellowship, friendship and lots of fun. Also make sure you stop by The Daily Grind, and Moosie’s Crossing down the way and say HEY. REMEMBER THE WELCOME MAT IS ALWAYS OUT AND THE SIGN ON OUR DOOR SAYS WELCOME HOME.

Tags: Fellowship, Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

Just popping in to say hello and hope you're all having a great day.
Caseyjo, I'm Cat. Don't be a wallflower! Have fun, relax. Kick your feet up, grab something to drink and enjoy the day.
ok, it's evening and i'm back...anybody here?
**fixes herself a diet coke, turns the music on low and wanders over to a chair**
Hi Lynn! I'm back also, been working on my page again...last change for a wee while....:)
hey Mary! you'll change it again, won't be too long, i'm sure!
LOL......I hope not.....besides I've got a couple more else where to play with......LOL.....I just want my
page to look it's best....it's my wee baby.....lol
:) Hi {{{{LK}}}}}!, have u been having a good day so far?
Yes it is isn't it.....:)
hello, LK! nice to see you here!
Ladyg and Mary have launched a nice venue, here! there was an impromptu opening celebration last nite, we drank a toast and cheered!
i'm glad Ladyg's back. have missed her!
Ummm thank you, Lynn, but I really didn't do too much Ladyg knew what to do
and the how to do.....something..am not sure I could do...lol or even want too!

But the party was great!!! and met some new people whom I hope will be back. :)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service