TBD

TBD on Ning

Last night I built a campfire on the patio, and had the neighbors across the street, and their friends from a couple of blocks away, come sit a while.  They are weekenders....coming up here maybe once or twice a month.  Drinks were consumed.

Here's what the campfire looked like when I first got it going.

Two LaBatt Blues, three Strohs, three LaBatt Lites, and one Bud Tallboy later, this is what the fire looked like.

Tags: myheadhurtthismorning

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

Uh, here for the morning patio pow wow, but there's no fire and no box of coffee from the local preppy joint. Gee, Stir, are you working or something?! Well, good for you.

Stir. Since I'm working on my 5th beer tonight, I expect the coffee to be made when I get up in the morning.

Sincerely, Robbie

Exactly, Kooner! Time to stir the slumberers. Glad you are/were here.

Hope you found the coffee, Robbie...did someone make it for you?!

Kooner? Where ya goin?  You there yet? Can I come along? Is it going to be cool? Will we know anybody else who is there?  Are we driving? Flying? Hitchhiking?
Please identify the enlightened part of NC.
Just back from the beach. . . ah, life is good. Robbie, I envy the fact that you can get up when you want; eat, sleep and drink when and what you want; and get up and go if you feel like it.

I'm ready to give it all up and get a job at the beach riding driving one of those ice cream carts all day.
Sounds like a plan.

Kooner, Chapel Hill?

That does make sense. I didn't think you meant Fayetteville. (:>)

Ok, It' Wed. and I'm looking for  someplace cool. It's about 70 fh here but sure does feel like rain. We may have to move the campfire inside.

We did have a few actual campfires this summer.

This one featured The Mom and the brother who lives with her.  It was a nice mellow evening....July 2nd.

Starting things off, a real "white man's fire".

Smoke wafting through the trees.

The Mom and the brother.  I hope The Mom doesn't find out I posted her pic here.....she hates been paraded all over the internet!  LOL!

Yours truly.

August 6th found a few family members at the campfire, along with a couple of the polyester boys here on their annual golf outing.

My brother Tee and his girl friend Courtney, and Polyester Boy Jimmy Long.

Three of The Notorious Young Brothers.....The Wisser, Tee and Stir.

August 24 brought us together for another for another family campfire.  We also had a cookout that evening.

The sister in law Linda and me.  Linda's been nagging me for over thirty years now, but I still love her.  LOL!

The Mom again, with sis in law Linda, brother Beach and brother Wisser.  The meal was a good 'un....several appetizers, filet mignon, foil baked potatoes, boiled sweet corn, salad, Rosy Lodge baked beans and pie for dessert.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service