TBD

TBD on Ning

Autumn and Winter are a great time to finish up unfinished projects! What is lying around your studio/closet that should really be picked up and finally finished? I've got a couple of paintings just begging for some final precision. One I did of a courtyard in Australia and a water color I started in Okinawa - It would be so easy to finish them off! What's on your to do list? Maybe we can encourage each other to get going!

Views: 64

Replies to This Discussion

I've had a project mostly done with a client waiting
that somehow for the past year
managed to keep itself on the back burner.
It's gotten so that it's giving Me a complex!

I think I just honestly need a little push at the right time
and I'd motivate and tweek and deliver and get paid.
sheesh.

oh and thanks for letting Me into the group.
I'll probably be submitting original songs now and then
for the groups critiques.

Thanks, Michael.
Hows that project coming Michael?
Wake Up everybody! It's Spring!!! What are you working on!!?
Sometimes constraints can spur us on to more creativity than ever!

I like that!

I was asked by the person buying the crazy quilt I'm working on to embroider a peacock feather on it. And I was feeling intimidated about it and had to push myself but I'm fairly happy with the result. I can't seem to get any of the photos off of my computer to upload into the comment sections. Friend me if you want to see my work.

It's the first time I ever sold a really big ticket item, I hope that it goes through.

My projects are cooking some goodies for New Years and then getting to my sewing machine to make a bunch of bags.  I a made a few last year and when we had book pick up at the Bible college I am attending I brought them to give away.  It was a big hit so I want to make more to take for the new quarter.  That and all my UFO's. 

Hey Sue,  I just moved all the plants off of my sewing machine this morning!!

LOL and now that the  plants have been moved have you actually sat down to sew?  

I still haven't gotten to the actual sewing yet.  Tomorrow I am determined to finish some things I have going in the kitchen and then the rest of the week and next I'll be at the sewing table. 

I did. I sewed felt hats for my family for Christmas. I'll post some pictures in the new discussion I am about to set up. (But I have to delete some files on my computer first so there will be room, so it probably won't happen until tomorrow!)

How about the hats?  I'd love to see them.

Okay, you asked for it! wink!) I'll do a reply above and start posting pictures!

Hi, all,

Here are a few of the hats I made for New Year's gifts this year.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service