TBD

TBD on Ning

I have roamed all the way back to page 6 of the discussions. All Right!!! I admit that I kept getting distracted by all the goings on, both witty and serious, while I was gone. It took me a while to catch up. But I couldn't find my favorite discussion. "Random Thoughts". Finely on a random chance, I looked in the Games Dept. There it is. I don't understand. Who thought "Random Thoughts" should be in the games group? It's not fair. When I play games I have to concentrate. How can my ADD brain concentrate on a game, knowing that Random Thoughts is within a key stroke. I think all us random thinkers should rebel. If we can stay on subject long enough. Actually, I guess organized random thinking is an oxymoron.

Where do you think Random Thoughts should be?

Tags: confused, dazed, lunacy, sex, thoughts

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How exciting, all this real life stuff! Please distribute hugs all around, both of you!

Snagg, you know I don't care much for children. Not, you know, that way.
I hope you and Olivia had a great lunchtime. If I had Know earlier I would have had you say "Hi" for me.
Your name did come up when we were discussing the fun she used to have in Random Thoughts. She may come back soon.
I think they were laughing AT you, Robbie.

just sayin'.

'-)
She didn't know you were a champion runner, did she?

We are all thrilled that you got to share lunch - I want to hear details! Where did you go? What did you eat? What surprised you the most about one another? Did Caleb take pictures?
Then you should do it more often!
If I could, I'd be there tomorrow!
And so did Caleb and I.
I'm outta here. Y'all have a great weekend! xox
I once ate most of a cheesecake one afternoon when I was a growing boy.

It took most of the afternoon. In between slices, I would engage in other, more physical activities.

It wasn't something that I planned. It just sort of happened. The cake had nothing better to do, and neither did I. It was a one-time thing.
Hmm. Sort of a one-night cake stand?
Hey! I think there is a fungus amoung us. On one of our walks.

Up Close

Does anyone know what name this thing goes by?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service