TBD

TBD on Ning

TeeBubbaDee is going into the hospital tomorrow for surgery & could be there awhile...
I just want you to know, TeeBub, that you have lots of friendship & love & support here, & an abundance of people that will be pulling for your success & recovery. You're awesome.

Tags: TeeBubbaDee

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, Tee, you cut it a lot shorter than you said! It'll be much cooler for the summer.

Of course Bob will love you. You look great.
I know it looks like siding, but it a special rubber that seems to be installed in every room. And if Bob is beside herself, does that mean I get a shot at twins?
I'm OK now, I just hit the pain meds.
Most excellent! You look 20lbs lighter and they lowered your ears too!
Don't worry Jaylee, this was all done with trick photography.
I don't believe you for one minute.....:-)
Gosh! You are SO handsome both ways. My husband is glad you don't live anywhere near us (I bet)!! I'm a sucker for long hair and a beard and you wear them well (even without the long hair) (wink!)!!
TeeBubbaDee, the big red dog float - Chez - LMAO!
Dot, If I hit the pain pump about 6 times, my room looks just like that!
I hope you cut your hair to aid in the oil cleanup and not because these Jezibels made you think they would like you better with short hair. And Now Dot wants you in a TUX!!!!!!! AHHHHH, they are never happy until they change us. Next, they'll have you drinking martinis. Shaken, not stired. Or pina coladas or some other sisyfied drink with a little umbrella. Draw the line, Stand up on your hind legs and demand Bailey's Irish Cream like a true Dog.
I don't know Robbie, a martini made with dilaudid?? Interesting concept.
Yeah Pru, I think I just saw Hippo.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service