TBD

TBD on Ning

Oh, Snap! Did Betsy McCaughey get herself fired! (resigned today, after this appearance last night)

Tags: dumb, healthcare, lies, reform

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also, I don't vote based solely on my own needs. I vote based on what I think will do the MOST GOOD for the GREATEST NUMBER OF PEOPLE. If I voted based on my selfish needs, wouldn't I have voted for Obama (or any Democrat)??? I voted Republican (this time, and this time only so far) which doesn't make any sense because NO Republican is EVER going to support gay rights. If I was only concerned about my own needs, rather than society as a whole, I would have voted in the Community-Organizer-In-Chief because Obama is WAY more likely to do something for gays than ANY Republican. Or do I have that wrong, too?
Just for reference, in between my hateful, whining posts...I'm drinking New Castle Beer and wandering around in the back yard petting my dogs and enjoying the delightfully cool break in the weather we've had here in Las Vegas today. We broke our record of 109 degrees for yesterday's date (set in 1940), it was 110 degrees yesterday. Today, they said it would only go up to 93 degrees and it's been cloudy and rainy, so I doubt it even got that hot.

Yesterday, Steve and I drove up to Mt. Charleston and escaped the heat most of the day. One big cloud kept it shaded for us for quite a few hours while we took pictures and videos. We went all the way up to the ski lodge and there was hardly anyone around (being Friday and all). Sitting on the motionless ski lifts - not even a breeze to make a noise. I kept whispering because I didn't want to ruin the silence.
Thanks, Wanda.

Now - enough of this namby-pamby crap - put your dukes up! We're talkin' politics - that means WAR!

(That actually wasn't directed at WTF - just couldn't resist.)

Hey we do have something in common. I love Newcastle.
Obviously, for them to have her resign the next day, she did not present her case well.to say the least. Since nothing she read matched closley to anything she said.
MARGE! MARJORIE!!! WHATEVER-THE-HELL-YOUR-NAME-IS!!!!!!

DON'T MAKE ME COME THERE AND MASSAGE YOU! I'VE BEEN KNOWN TO MASSAGE AWAY HEADACHES AND WE COULDN'T HAVE THAT, COULD WE? HUH?!?

Hope you get exactly what you deserve. (this is a j-o-k-e)

Anyway, I know you're worried about insurance and health care and you're seeing light at the end of the tunnel finally. I hope you get the treatment you need when all is said and done. I really do. I don't want to see you in pain. You're a good person, Marge. Even if you are a bitch. (this is a j-o-k-e, too - Bitches-R-Us. HELLO!)

Can we agree to disagree about the road and agree on the destination?
Wylde,
It is an honor to be called a bitch by you! Wish we weren't so far away from each other, you and Steven would be a blast to be around!
Thanks for the good thoughts and yes, we both do want the same destination!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service