TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome everyone, I am Ladyg your Mardi Gras hostess for the weekend. I would like to welcome everyone to Ladyg’s Place. Yesterday we had a lot of technical problems that prevented us from having our party. I hope that those things have been resolved. So we will start our Sunday off with some Beignets and coffee as we wait until noon to start our parade and all day party. We will be open every Saturday for Mardi Gras season for your enjoyment. Bring a friend, but remember if they do not belong to the Welcome Lounge they will have to join in order to participate in the fun. Ladyg - Owner Mary - Manager Lynn - Bartender

Tags: Food, Friends, Fun, Music, Parades, Parties

Views: 14

Replies to This Discussion

OK, so it isn't just me.
Yes, I thought it was my connection. I am going to log off and come back later....bye all
Are you all getting this message?

Our apologies
We're sorry, we are having an issue with this page. Follow this link to the main page.
If you get this message again, please let us know.
Yes, I got this message too. Also could not get into this group at all.
Hi Mary btw. . . LOL
thanks, Mary!
Hi Lynn!
Yes, this is happening to me as well, it's ok...the little whatevers will go away soon.......:)
i'm having the same problems, reloading the page
Cat I am going to log off and try back in about an hour to see if this has gotten any better.
This seems to happen to everyone....tonight
HEY EVERYONE DUE TO TECHNICAL PROBLEMS WE ARE GOING TO LOG OFF AND COME BACK IN ABOUT AN HOUR TO SEE IF THE PROBLEM WORKED IT'S SELF OUT.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service