TBD

TBD on Ning

Welcome one and all to our party, come have a drink grab some food, sit by the fire and listen to some wonderful Christmas tunes while enjoying good conversation with old and new friends. Santa will be here tonight and checking his list once or twice to see how many ladies have been Naughty or Nice. Now gentlemen don't worry Ms. Claus will be here checking your list to see if you have been Naughty or Nice. HO HO HO

Wavy Text Generator - MySpace Layouts

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music, Party

Views: 77

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yea, Yes it's slow, fun is about to happen..........food looks grand!!!!! Ladyg outdid her self tonight!!!!!!!!
yes, i think so! she had it all lined up, ready to go!

can i get you champagne, Mary, or do you want eggnog, or something else, tonite?
and, how'd your day go? is it chilly there?
Oh eggnog w/a wee bit of rum please........don't even ask about my day!!! LOL........and yes it is very chilly........37* right now..wind chill about 27 or 29 * degrees...........
Hey sweet Mary Elf, you look so cute and so does Rudolph. HO HO HO
I could stand a drink would anyone care to join me...........Mary, Patrick..........Lynn I would like my usual.
she's baaaack!!!!!
:) Thank you Miz Ladyg, you look great yourself!!!!!!!!! now back to the music........:)
good one! Cowboy! was playing Christmas music in chat, the other nite, so i had snagged a few, but glad you've got more! much of what i have isn't party music, more religious/spiritual stuff. i was 'bout to the end, already!
You have done a great job Lynn. I have to step away again be right back........Mary, Lynn hold it down..........anyone seen Jeff?
no jeff, yet. he'll be along...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service