TBD

TBD on Ning

Tis almost Hallow's Eve, the season of mischief and mayhem. Also, a perfect time to try our hand at magick for fun.

So my challenge to you....Play a pseudo conjurer and create a magick love or money spell or something that would knock some sense into a blockhead. Be creative, but NOT scary. NOT like Macbeth witches' spell:

"Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and howlet's wing,--
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble."

Macbeth (IV, i, 14-15)
This line, uttered by the three ugly witches in Macbeth as they stir their boiling cauldron, is one of the most familiar phrases associated with traditional witchcraft. It is the infamous recipe for spell-casting, curse-inducing witchery.

Views: 200

Replies to This Discussion

Uh-oo.

Rbit. Rbit.

Hey! I feel funny , , ,

Rbit. Rbit.

That fly , , , It looks so big , , ,
Oh no Zen I was thinking more along the lines of a cabana boy in a speedo to bring Maricel and I some pretty drinks with umbrellas,cos I have had more than my fair share of frogs in this lifetime.......but then again you do look so good in green,in spite of the warts!
Rummages thru my potions for that youth elixir! HA!

Change them into their birth animal. lol
I am The Rooster,I hope that comes in handy in the pecking order round here. :-P
HEY! there's no walrus . . .
Oh Lily......can your cast more spells. You are amazing at it.

Spirits Evil I Do Tell
Leave Me Now, As I Get Well
Heat That Rises And Fever That Burns
Go Into The Fire Do Not Return
Of Ills, Let Me No Longer Complain
Whether The Moon Waxes Or She Wanes
Strong Of Heart And Body I Shall Be
With This Spell Of Protection Cast Upon Me!
Lily, kidding aside.....you're a natural witch w/fantastic spellcasting ability. lol
And aye, I need that protection spell too.

What exactly is your religious or spiritual background?
HAHAHAHAHA!
I make that hat look good Maricel!!! :-P
Wait where are my black cat and broom??
Maricel I am of Greek/Irish ancestry,and when I was very young my father saw to it that I attended the Greek Orthodox Church.At that time the services were all in Greek.It really was all Greek to me heh! My older brother and sister went to Greek School to learn the language but I never was made to go,but I still had to attend the Greek Church.It was all very daunting to that little girl,the chanting and moaning,the women dressed in black,the heavy incense,the big blue eye above the altar following me everywhere....lol ... All that is probably a big part of the reason I never became associated with an organized religion later in my life.

When I became a teenager I became fascinated with Celtic Mythology,Druids,Pagan Rituals etc. I suppose alot of that shaped my love for nature,though I never really delved into witchcraft itself or any of the dark arts.

Now as for Halloween/Samhain......the history,customs and legends..... I definitely have a dark side,I love it!

Perhaps I was a witch in a former life? :-)
interesting background Lily....I too am fascinated w/the occult even though I am Christian by choice. When I was a little girl, I used to be unnaturally fascinated w/staring into the dancing flame of a candle and into crystals. That fascination hasn't waned. At Catholic masses, I would watch the smoke from the incense rise up because sometimes I can see images in them. lol

I too have a bit of wickedness in me. AOL karma quiz says I was a sorceress in a past life. hahahahha
Though in this life, I believe I'm more of a light bearer - a single candle that lights the darkness. After all, I am a teacher.

Lily, we'd be great friends if you lived a bit closer. Your interests are similar to mine and we share similar traits - creative, intelligent, curious, sensual, and literary =-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service