TBD

TBD on Ning

New sign at Wal-Mart

Tags: DUMB, PEOPLE

Views: 68

Replies to This Discussion

IDIOT SIGHTING
The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross the street.
I was crossing with an intellectually challenged coworker of mine. She asked if I knew what the buzzer was for.
I explained that it signals blind people when the light is red.

Appalled, she responded, 'What on earth are blind people doing driving?!'

She was a probation officer in Wichita , KS

IDIOT SIGHTING
At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker who was leaving the company due to 'downsizing,'
our manager commented cheerfully, 'This is fun. We should do this more often.'
Not another word was spoken. We all just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

This was a lunch at Texas Instruments.

IDIOT SIGHTING
I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back into itself
and for the sake of her life, couldn't understand why her system would not turn on.

A deputy with the Dallas County Sheriffs office, no less.

IDIOT SIGHTING
How would you pronounce this child's name?
"Le-a"
Leah?? NO
Lee - A?? NOPE
Lay - a?? NO
Lei?? Guess Again.
This child attends a school in
Kansas City, Mo.
Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong.
It's pronounced "Ledasha".
When the Mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, "the dash don't be silent."

SO, if you see something come across your desk like this please remember to pronounce the dash.
If dey axe you why, tell dem de dash don't be silent.

there you go Kooner.   you found another one........

so we sane folks go to TBD for some true inspiration......

The county roads (some dirt - some paved) used to have names; now they have numbers and no one knows what the written directions mean.  Same "progress".

LOL...

*Traffic Camera:                                                    
A man was driving when he saw the
 flash of a traffic camera. 

He figured that his picture had been taken for exceeding the limit, even though he knew that he was not speeding.  Just to be sure, he went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more  slowly, but again the camera flashed. 

Now he began to think that this was quite funny, so he drove even slower as he passed the area again, but the traffic camera again flashed. He tried a fourth  time with the same result.  He did this a fifth time and was now
laughing when the camera flashed as he rolled past, this time at a snail's pace.   

Two weeks later, he got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

I'm buckled up in stitches here......lol

My colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard an admin girl talking about the sunburn she got on her  weekend drive to the beach.

She drove down in a convertible, but said she didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving.

*My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car which is designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped. She keeps it in the car trunk.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service