TBD

TBD on Ning

Why would you want to live anywhere else? You Yankees just don't know what you are missing.

Views: 83

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in the South and I have never seen a Leprechaun or a pot of gold.
What a pity.
I have some stuff in a mason jar that will make you see things like that.
Here, have a snort.
I can get that stuff around here. The county to the south of mine is nicknamed "keg county"
Come back? He never left.
and your point is......?
I love local news shows.
Southern Men---what a treat--thats what I like about the South
I lived in Georgia, (Hinesville) for about two years, and the people were very generous and friendly, and it was warm - that was good. But the 'gaters & the rattlesnakes & the fire-ants, OH MY!
Oh 'ell yeah. Fascinating men actually. Fascinating. But I've always like American men best of all, regardless of where they are from.

And I'm from so far North (for a goodly part of my life - never mind Europe) that the term 'Yankee" does not apply. Thank goodness. I get to ask a lot of (more than likely what would be deemed "stupid") questions with immunity.

Ain't life grand!?! /;-D
Diana: And I'm from so far North (for a goodly part of my life - never mind Europe) that the term 'Yankee" does not apply

I thought Yankees were originally New Englanders and then came to mean generic north fr the Civil War onward.
Sigh . . . Apposite ... still not getting it darling one. I'm so not from "around here" or anywhere close by - that I simply don't apply ;-D !!!

Like - I'm from a different continent . . . my ancestors from both sides . . . so no North America point of ancestral reference I'm 'fraid - I'm 1st generation. . .but if we are speaking of a former reincarnation . . . . WELL!!! Yeah! I too love Lincoln! (And I'm certain I wasn't his nasty wife in a former life - ugh!)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service