TBD

TBD on Ning

· Created by Judy Wright
“A place to give thanks and share your thoughts with others.”
Many of you know I don’t write much unless it’s something I feel might need or deserve levity, correction or if it’s something I feel very deeply about. This is the later.
About a year ago a special Lady felt we should have a place to share our thanks for the upcoming Holidays. After our move and because of the quirks of TBD ning this thread ended up as a group. I have always felt it would be better as a front-page discussion. Remember how hard we worked to get to One Thousand pages before we moved?
Well since the holidays are upon us again, Dottie and I wanted to recognize this lady. We felt what better way than to try and replicate her post and bring it out in the open. She has no idea we are doing this and we hope she doesn’t mind.
Dottie and I just want to thank Judy and bring this thread to the fore.
We hope you will all take some time to give thanks and perhaps thank Judy at the same time. We also hope you don’t mind if you find it bumped back to the front we have no idea who might do that but we do hope it is more than one.

Tags: Thankful

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To Judy, Many heartfelt thanks for the heart that caused you to begin such an uplifting and positive group, thread, thing! lol Thanks also to Bull and Dottie for bringing it forward again.

I am ever thankful for each day of life, for each life around me, each life in the world. Through it all I am enlightened, strengthened and brought to new spirit and inner life. That is what I am thankful for today!
Excellent idea!
If I may..Ahem...I am so thankful for my friends IRL, (and even more here) and family helping me through what is going on right now in my life.
Very,Very
Thank you Judy for creating this beautiful thread at TBD1 and thank you Bull and Dottie for bringing it to the forefront now.

I am thankful for a wonderful and loving family and fabulous friends on-line and off-line. Love you guys and gals.
I am thankful that this tread has survived and moved with the rest of us. NOW, SOMBODY PASS THE FREAKEN PUMPKIN PIE!!!
Yes I am very very
Very, very what, Bull?

I'm thankful for our wonderful troops who are on foreign soil right now. God Bless Them.
Thankful Kitty
Felicia,
What did your belly say?
Mine said "I'm Hungry".
I am thankful to be surprised and delighted by my friends here on a regular basis.
I am thankful Pru is back. I thought for sure she was going to stay in Vegas and become a show girl. The wear those great big hat things, wear skinpy costumes (remember the Red Wiggler) wear high heels, have adoring fans, ect.
I am thankful for moderators that are on the ball.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service