TBD

TBD on Ning

How about a thread where we can go just to check in,

hang out, converse a little about anything? 

here's a place for us to just...

check in...

see what's going on with each other...

catch up...

So... what's up?

Tags: What'cha*doin'?, What's*goin'*on?, What's*up?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*bump*

I need to hop in the shower & go out for a haircut, some shopping & MAYBE a new cell phone.

Hope you guys have a good afternoon & evening. I'll ck back in before bed. Hope to see you here.

Here. in the threads. not in my bed.

Aw nuts, and here I had my ticket bought and my bags packed.
Well, go ahead - we already figured out you're pretty much guaranteed of getting felt up at the airport.
LOL (Click Me)

Stir, you will have to request a female feeler-upper or you will be disappointed.

I understand some forward thinking airports are employing NFL Cheerleaders for this.

I got ALL those errands run tonight! Yay for me.

and on that note... 'night all.

zzz

zzzz

zzzzzzzz

didya get a new cell phone? Which one? Do you like it so far? Did it come with an instruction manuel?

Oh, Quinn! I just saw this post about 

"didya get a new cell phone?"

grrr.... something's up w/TBD/Ning tonight... that dropped half my post there ^^^

I said - I'm too tired tonight to tell the friggin' cell phone upgrade w/my "new every 2" ripoff promotion. I'll tell it when I have more energy & fight in me. ;-p

Hey everybody...

Quiet day today.

Ran all my errands yesterday, even got the pup a haircut.

Went to breakfast this morning at the local diner. Really good snausages, YUM.

Now, I'm in for the day. After all the snow shoveling this week I just want to sit back and relax. Read a little, nap a litle, TBD a little, maybe a little television--I got Pillars of the Earth for a Christmas present, I need to finish watching.

Maybe some hot chocolate on this chilly day...

Hot Chocolate sounds great, Quinn. I hope you've had a rest of the weekend.

I had a great weekend. I took mr. hottie home to meet the parents yesterday & he knocked it out of the park! Wow, he was so great, and my parents (whom I'm not close to, just superficially amicable) were so great. It was something else.

*beaming*

We drove over & back in one day - 3 hours there, 4 hour visit, 3 hours back. So, that gave us a nice weekend before & after. 

AND... (sorry you northerners who have been so hammered by the bitter cold & snow) it was SUNNY & IN THE HIGH 60's today!!! WOW!!! I walked the dogs, went for a bike ride, walked over to the university campus w/the dogs & my guy & sat out on their lawn in adirondack chairs reading & sunning for awhile. What a great weekend. I am so lucky. sigh...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service