TBD

TBD on Ning

How about a thread where we can go just to check in,

hang out, converse a little about anything? 

here's a place for us to just...

check in...

see what's going on with each other...

catch up...

So... what's up?

Tags: What'cha*doin'?, What's*goin'*on?, What's*up?

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm very happy for you, d's girl!
Thanks, Goldi! '-)

Hot Chocolate sounds great, Quinn. I hope you've had a rest of the weekend.

ummm.... Quinn.... I was obviously rushed when I typed that ^^^

I meant, "I hope you've had a good rest of the weekend."

;-p

terrible night's sleep last night, so I'm heading to bed...

'night, all.

xox

I shared in another thread that I'm spending the afternoon w/our very own Lynn. 

And we're going to YEAH!Burger for lunch. YAY!

So, I gotta go. 

I hope you guys have a great Sunday!

Hope you girls had a great time!
We did, RRC, thanks. And she loved YEAH!Burger. I was so glad! She actually introduced me to it via an press release a couple weeks before they opened, but of course had never been there before, b/c she hasn't travelled to Atlanta until now.
I want to snuggle in for the night & hang out w/you guys, but I have to get to the pharmacy before 9pm & then drop $ off for my m's nursing home care. So I gotta scoot.... catch ya in a bit.

What's Up... today, Friday, February 11, 2011...

This is the first Friday off in my new work schedule, where I work longer hours on most days, but have every other Friday off. Yay for me!

❧ I had a lovely morning w/my ex, who drove me across town to p/u Little White. We even took Coo-puppy w/us. '-)

❧ I had a delicious breakfast

❧ I *hope* to have a productive day.

❧ I'm looking forward to a lovely date w/mr. hottie tonight, who's arriving home after being away all week 

I posted this pic on another thread, but if you'll sit still, I'll show it to you again....

Martinis & IMAX @ the Fernbank Museum of Natural History.

Tonight's film is: Greece: Secrets from the Past

(or something like that)

cool, huh? I'm looking forward to it. '-)

That's a big, nice Friday for me.

What's up w/you?

Hi, d's girl!  George and I had an errand to run this afternoon, had fast food for lunch. 

I got a telescope for Christmas and tonight may be my first chance to use it. Anybody want to come to my house an do some star gazing. Beer and other refreshments will be served.

oh - when I lived in SE Michigan - the night sky was SO beautiful!! We have so much light pollution in Atlanta, you can hardly see anything. In Michigan, where I lived, the sky was so clear & dark & bright & brilliant & LOADED w/millions of stars all the time! In 5 1/2 years of living there, I never grew used to it, or took it for granted. I was always taken by it.

sigh....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service