TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Happy New Year to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. You are most welcome to return in the evening for
drinks, music and lots of fun. Leave a message and say hello, we are so
glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

New Year Countdown

Tags: Friends, Fun, Humor, Music

Views: 36

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

The doors are always open, come in sit have a cup of fresh brewed coffee on us. Your money is no good here. The lounge is for the members to come in and be comfortable. Welcome all who pass this way, please
drop a line and say hello.

ah, Ladyg, more eye candy, thank you!

the New Year will be here in less than a week.  i have a few hopes and some dreams, that i'm wishing to come true -- that my guy will become single and i'll get to move to Michigan, but i think maybe spring will be time enough for that, not so sure i WANT to be there now!  and maybe my daughter will get a job, and maybe Chris will get a job, too, and i'll at least have some "lookers" for my sister's house.  but if none of those things happen, my life will go along just fine.

how about you?

Ok.......I've found the new one disscussion and hehehe  eyecandy for the New Year!!!

Wowzer's ........Love Ladyg!!

Hard to believe that this is last week of 2010 and so many changes..boggles the brain a

wee bit......Waiting to see what changes are brought about in 2011...should be interesting

for sure......

Any how........a Bright and Happy Monday to ya'll.....love you guys!!!  :)

Tuesday somehow isn't very tempting, but i'm going with it anyhow....

Wow time is starting to pass and getting closer and close to "Ring out the

OLD, Ring in the NEW!"

Wednesday Comments and Graphics for MySpace, Tagged, Facebook
Share Comments & Graphics - Layouts - Photobucket

hard to believe, only 2 more days in 2010. 

make the best of them, my friends!

Ladyg, you have been outdoing yourself with the eye candy, this week!

hope what's left of Thursday will be good, and that the part that's already been lived was fun!

Well it's warming up here on the next to last day of the month and year........yea!!

Hope all who pass through here have a wonderful day........Happy Thursday ya'll!!

it's thursday kitten

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service