TBD

TBD on Ning

What kind of places do you like to go have fun, especially in the summer?  I love to go for walks and take my almost one year old granddaughter so she can enjoy the sights.  There's many other things to do all summer. 

Views: 453

Replies to This Discussion

Absolutely right, Helen!  No one deserves to be berated and verbally abused.  That's why I ended my second marriage.  Nope.  I demand respect.  You don't have to love me; you don't even have to like me.  But you must show respect, as one human being to another.  I will not be a doormat for anyone else.....ever. 

Planning to take my one year old granddaughter up to the BBQ bash today.  Hoping they have face painting for the kids.  Would be fun to see her with that.  She's very outgoing, so she would likely enjoy it. 

Went to see Trace Adkins live in concert last night. We got in at 5:45, and halfway thru the opening act, the heavens opened up and we got poured on. It was horrible! I have not been that wet ouside of a shower or a swimming pool in my life! (So much for spending an hour on my hair before going!) but by the time Trace took the stage, the stars were peeking out, and the rest of the night was lovely. It was worth every miserable rain-soaked minute! He was a m a z I n g!! Such a great singer and SO HANDSOME!!! I am so glad I am not married because I wouldn't want to feel guilty for having the erotic dreams he inspired. ;-)

the most fun place used to be my bedroom,it hasn't been any fun for a little while.

You two are heating things up in here today!  Sounds like you had a good time last night Karin.

I'm still flying on Cloud Nine, Helen.  Wow!  Now that's a fine specimen of manhood if ever I saw one.  And he sings, too!  ;-)  Big, tall, muscular....beautiful long hair.....and can really do justice to a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.  And when he sings those low notes.....you can feel them in your belly.  SIGH!!  The stuff that dreams are made of. 

ooo he got you all kinds of squishy squirmy.

I have to find out where I can see him.  He sounds really hot. 

ladies ladies,you're treating him like an object.

Tim, what's wrong with treating him like a sex object?  :)

Squishy squirmy? Yeah.....that about covers it! ;-)

And another thing I like about him......last night's shown was au gratis. All the proceeds went to Wounded Warriors. My kinda guy.

I like it when these acts do things like that Karin.  They recognize what these service members have given up for us.  True Americans

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service