TBD

TBD on Ning

Recently read a really different book MY LOVELY WIFE.  If you enjoy stories about serial murders you’ll be startled at this story. Can’t remember the author but please Goggle it. 

Today picked up a right off the press book  THE WIVES  by Tarryn Fisher. The cover reads “How far would you go to find the truth about your husband. You’ll have whiplash until the very end.  THE WIVES will leave the most sure-footed reader uneasy until the last word is read.”

Views: 1138

Replies to This Discussion

Finished John Grisham’s latest, THE JUDGE’S LIST.    Was a good read but I don’t consider it his best read. Anyone else read this lately?  

Am currently reading James Grippando’s GONE AGAIN.  IT’S A JACK SWYTECK Novel.  It’s a long book but is holding my interest.. 

What are you reading!

AM currently on a David Rosenfeldt marathon! Love his mysteries with or without dogs! Dropped off four at library today and picked up four more! Also dropped off four last week! His stories are great for bedtime reading!  What are you reading?

Rapa, I just finished Dog Eat Dog... love, love, love Rosenfelt!  I've read all of his Andy Carpenter series.

I rarely read Kindle books but started one 2 days ago, Floating Twigs by Charles Tabb (A Boy, A Dog & the Power of Love). It's 'Where the Red Fern Grows' meets 'To Kill a Mockingbird'. It's so good that I'm having a hard time putting it down.

Still have several David Rosenfeldt books checked out but am taking a break while snow/iced in and reading Jodi Picoult’s new novel WISH YOU WERE HERE. 

It’a like taking a vacation on a Galapagos island!  :)

Recently finished the best book! It’s a debut novel by a male author who’s last name is Joella.  He teaches English and Psychology at University of Delaware. The book is A LITTLE HOPE. This book was difficult to put down.  Highly recommend the story!

Last night I finished C. J. Box’s latest Joe Pickett novel SHADOW REELS.  I’ve read all the Joe Pickett books and am sorry to say that this was not a favorite. Too much Antifa! Would have liked to see more of the Pickett family worked into the story.

Tonight will start reading the new Anne Tyler novel FRENCH BRAID.   TYLER is a Baltimore gal and I read all her books with pleasure!   What are you reading now?

I agree about Shadow Reels... too much violence, not enough story.  Nate seemed just thrown in to fill pages.

I just ordered Allen Eskens The Stolen Hours.  He's one of my favorite authors. I've read all of his and have never been disappointed. Another new one coming out in September.

Glad you agree with me, Carci, about Shadow Reels!. Thought maybe it was just me!  Last night I finished Anne Tyler’s latest novel FRENCH BRAID.   Glad to have it finished as it wasn’t the best of Tyler.  Was a family story and had way too many family members going here /there to keep track of  them.  Tonight I start the new David Baldachi novel DREAM TOWN.  612 pages of large print should keep me busy for a few days!  Any one else read this?

Baldachi... another of my favorite authors.  Didn't know he had a new one out...  will add it to my TBR list. 

Thanx rapa... you & I seem to like the same books... :)

I recently read a couple i think you would like:

Chasing Fireflies by Charles Martin &

We Are All the Same in The Dark by Julia Heaberlin.

Thanks, Carci, for the suggestions! Will put them on my request list!  I use the library exclusively  except for buying book gifts which I do for all 11 of my great grands!  ;)

Last night I finished a terrific book!  Nicholas Sparks novel THE WISH was released in Sept. 2021. No one can tell a story like Sparks!  I guarantee that you’ll find this story memberable!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service