TBD

TBD on Ning

A place for us to discuss the issues and problems of the particular projects we are currently working on. A place to exchange ideas and advice about these projects.

Views: 85

Replies to This Discussion

Isn't that gorgeous1 I even have that Estonian Lace book and none of those shawls looked so good until I saw them in the booklet! (grin!) So what is your next project?
I have a crochet question for anyone who does beanies. I made a beanie for one of my adult kids for Christmas, but it doesn't look like it will fit snug around his face. What can I do? Please help!

No one seems to have answered your question. I would use a needle and some of the yarn and thread it through the edge of the beanie and then tighten it  a little.

Katherine, just send the afgan to me for finishing and you just go about your spinning. Oh and leave the needles in.

Oh UFO's I have a basket of them.  I really should be in there working on them instead of here wasting my time. 

I hear you!

Hey Bryn, That sounds cool _ i eyed those sheep longingly when I was there a year or so ago! What does your Shetland Shawl symbolize? You know each stitch represents something. Post us some pics of some of these things!! I'm working on a shawl and a scarf (quick project with some silk garden I picked up on sale in Japan.
The afghan is done! The afghan is done!!

Now I have a mohair wrap on the needles - this wonderful yarn from Mohair in Motion, in yellow and orange and peach. This isn't going to be one of those projects that lasts for years, because I can't leave it alone. The yarn is SO pretty. I'll post a picture if I can find my camera.
We want Pictures, Katherine!!(Of both projects!!) I am not through with my shawl - I had to go on business travels and got interrupted - now of course I'm in the midst of a short easy project for the plane - so who knows when I'll get back to the other (soon - I hope !! (After jet lag is over!!))
That's sweet! KayBee! (I still wouldn't mind pictures!!)
dichroic glass, silver clay, illustration of a dog. Oh, my mothersanity website, but I cant think of anything to say....
Doesn't anybody have any pictures?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service