TBD

TBD on Ning

Do you have a nagging idea of some condition or event in the future that keeps popping up? Will we need sunblock as thick as mudmask? Will they dig up the stuff we throw away today because they found a use for some of it tomorrow? What if they find a way to make more energy from nuclear waste?

Tags: IT COULD HAPPEN, crackpot predictions, futurama

Views: 2287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lassie will rescue Timmy when he gets pinned under the tractor.
I've been saying this since I was a kid, and mark my words - One day, every one will realize that "Gilligan's Island" REALLY SUCKED.
Dobi Gillis, LOL
I predict that sooner or later, someone is gonna ask... How do I delete my profile.
In a few years, Sarah Palin will be revealed to have been a Harvard experiment to determine just how much Stoopid the American public will tolerate. The results will not be encouraging.
I predict that I will win the Nobel Prize for accurate predictions; in 2013.
I predict that before the day is out, I'll drink a beer.

GMO cockroaches will rule the world. You'll see!!

LAUGH! Laugh while you can! When you see roachzilla munching on your summer home you won't think it's so funny!!!

My X got rid of his roaches with spiders/ true story. He had a pet spider named Herman.

If I had my druthers, I'd take a few spiders here and there and pray that they eat critters like eww bed bugs.

Yep, in Burlington , VT and NYC and Ohio. Nike in NYC and the Waldorf Astoria had them even.
Every year after the college kids left in what June? in Burlington, they would close off an entire street filled with cool stuff for people to look through so the landfills wouldn't get clogged. Ron Krup , one of my heroes started a place called Recycle North. I have so much stuff from there in my home it isn't funny. Actually found sterling silver Christmas ornaments at The North. They charged me two dollars for six of them. I stopped hoarding and started purging my cool junk before the big move to Maine in 08 so I just missed the bedbug infestation by a few short monthes. I'm hoping I donl't have them now. No signs of it.
I predict that someone will predict something that may, or may not, come true.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service