TBD

TBD on Ning

Four Midwestern couples embark on a journey to a tropical island resort. While one of the couples is there to work on their marriage, the other three set out to jet ski, spa and enjoy some fun in the sun. They soon discover that participation in the resort's couples therapy is not optional. Suddenly, their group-rate vacation comes at a price. What follows is a hilarious look at real world problems faced by all couples.
Starring: Jon Favreau, Vince Vaughn, Faizon Love, Jason Bateman, Kristen Bell, Kristin Davis, Malin Akerman, Jean Reno, Peter Serafinowicz, Kali Hawk, Tasha Smith
Release date: October 9th, 2009
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1810045875/trailer

Tags: 9, Couples, October, Retreat, comments, culture, movie, new, pop, review

Views: 45

Replies to This Discussion

I was on the verge of crying I was laughing so hard when I saw the scenes from this movie. I hope it's as funny as it looks!
My wife is 'dragging' me to see this. I guess it's payback---I'm taking her to see Pandorum!
Hope it's good. I haven't had a real good belly whopper since the Hangover.
This may be good. Vince Vaughn is as funny as a cuttlefish, but, I'm a fan of Jason Bateman. I still watch Arrested Development!
Speaking of which, rumor has it the movie version of AD will be out in 2010? Confirm and keep me posted!
That ship might have sailed. It was rumored that one was coming in 2010, but now 3 years into it, there is still no script. I will dig a bit to see what's the latest news....and keep you all posted!
I'm going!
AD is having a movie? Wonder if it's gonna wrap things up or create a whole new scenario---I hope it won't be like one long episode. Even if it were, I'd still go see it!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service