TBD

TBD on Ning

The weathermen say the temperature is going to reach extremely high levels today,
And everyone should check on the elderly and senile.

Are you OK???

Well, someone sent it to me!!!!!

Tags: awareness, fires, floods, weather

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

99 °F at noon and I have to walk to the garage to pick up my car.
Wear a wet bandana on your head, you lose 80% of the heat in your body from there and put ice in baggies or something and take em with you ....
I feel fortunate....its still hot here, but today the humidity has broken and there is a nice breeze.  I'd like to take a bicycle ride, but am hesitant.....sometimes the heat has an adverse affect on old people.
At 3:50 EDT

104°F
Current: Clear
Wind: W at 9 mph
Humidity: 35%

But it's a dry heat...Yeah right...
Ho Hum....21 straight days of 100 degrees or higher..
Bob, do you guys in Texas stick with those boots and cowboy shirts during a prolonged hot spell, or is OK to put on a wifebeater and don some flip-flops until it gets back down into the 90s?
Hmmmm, a wifebeater, flip flops, and a cowboy hat. Are ya gonna post pictures Bob?
Not in my lifetime..:->
thank you Jaylee...
Spoil sports. I think Bob and flip flops would rank tight up there in TBD history with Larry and his velcro tennies. Heck, get him to go the whole route with the flip flops, wifebeater, cowboy hat, and maybe some cute shorts, he'd be right up there with Larry dressed as a belly dancer.
THAT I would like to see in my lifetime!

@ Stir back up there.....Guys that work outside generally wear long sleeve shirts and long pants.....and yes if they're doing ranch or farm work, boots too. Actually skin exposed to the sun doen't just feel like it's burning.....it is.

City folk do run around in shorts and flip flops.

As for me,,,the only shorts I've ever worn in public are swim trunks and track shorts when I was a pole vaulter in high school. Never worn flip flops at all. A western hat with boots and shorts would be akin to heresy.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service