1. The woman buys the food.
2. The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables and makes dessert.
3. The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary grilling utensils, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill, beer in hand.
4. The woman remains outside the compulsory 10 feet exclusion zone, where the exuberance of testtosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without interference from the woman.
5. The man places the meat on the grill.
6. The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.
7. The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks her to bring him another beer.
8. The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
9. The woman prepares the plates, salad, utensils, sauces, napkins and brings them to the table.
10. After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
11. Everyone praises the man and thanks him for his cooking efforts.
12. The man asks the woman how she enjoyed her night off, and, after seeing her annoyed reaction, surmises that there is no pleasing a woman.