TBD

TBD on Ning

BBQ season is right around the corner! Let's rehash the rules!

1. The woman buys the food.

2. The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables and makes dessert.

3. The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary grilling utensils, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill, beer in hand.

4. The woman remains outside the compulsory 10 feet exclusion zone, where the exuberance of testtosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without interference from the woman.

5. The man places the meat on the grill.

6. The woman goes inside to organize the plates and cutlery.

7. The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks her to bring him another beer.

8. The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.

9. The woman prepares the plates, salad, utensils, sauces, napkins and brings them to the table.

10. After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

11. Everyone praises the man and thanks him for his cooking efforts.

12. The man asks the woman how she enjoyed her night off, and, after seeing her annoyed reaction, surmises that there is no pleasing a woman.

Tags: Man's-world

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The real trick is to get the kids involved in all of the chores (think of that cell phone commercial with the parents inside the house watching their kids outside shovelling snow). Good God knows my old man knew how to put us to work. If we messed up or didn't do it HIS way (which WAS the equivalent of messing up), we had to go back and do it all over and stand ready for inspection. Must have had something to do with his being in The Army and us three boys being his "platoon".
I love that commercial TSD. "Really looks cold out there". lol
"I'm not goin' out there!"
Think I burned myself!
Now there's an easy pleasing task, Larry!!! You sure you're up to it?!!!?
No problem, she said please.
Who should clean the grill?
I'll clean the girl.
The dogs and the grass do a good job of cleaning the grill. We like to throw the grills on the grass when they cool down. It's supposed to help clean the grill.
lol, I love it when you talk dirty.
Exactly, thanks for pointing that out.
No dishes. Paper plates please - it's a BBQ!

Thus, no muss or clean up fuss, and I'm happy to applaud my guy. I know how and when to do good girlie girl so my man can feel all manly man! /;-D

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service