TBD

TBD on Ning

Are you aware of it? Do you know what it requires? Does it require all of us to prove that we are a legal US citizen or face prison? When would this be considered unreasonable search and seizure?

As the comedians say, "I couldn't be making this up". A California congressman says that hair and shoes can be an indication of someone being an illegal alien. Do I need to visit a barber and shoe store before crossing into Arizonia? The Governor of Arizonia says that she does not know how to identify an illegal alien but by golly her law enforcement personnel will require papers be shown when they identify someone who looks like one. However, racial profiling is illegal so if the Law Enforcement personnel use that they will be breaking the law. Who is on First? 

What is your take on this law? 

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People gripe about the illegal’s, then gripe when one state does something about it.
And then there are people who gripe about people griping.(:>)
Maybe Palin was the smart one

In an appearance on "The O'Reilly Factor" on Tuesday Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) offered a strange defense of a stringent new Arizona immigration bill that could lead to racial profiling.

When asked by host Bill O'Reilly if he was comfortable with the possibility of racial profiling, McCain said he wold be "very sorry" if it happened, but suggested it's justified because of "the people whose homes and property are being violated. It's the drive-by that -- the drivers of cars with illegals in it that are intentionally causing accidents on the freeway."
I think that maybe John has been out in that hot Southwest Sun too long.
This from a guy hiding behind a tree at least I am a tree
People intentionally causing accidents? That doesn't even make sense. Accidents are, by definition, unintentional. Unless you put air quotes around them, or something.

Sigh. One more reason to avoid Arizona. And they have such nice iced tea...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service