TBD

TBD on Ning

Are You On the Guest List for TeeBub's Birthday Party?

...well- WHY NOT??

OKAY - how about a Winter Meetup in Florida-

Largo, FL, to be exact (not Key Largo)-

& we'll use TeeBub's birthday as an excuse?

...oh, and btw -

that would be the weekend of February 11th, 2012.

Tags: Florida in February, TBD MEETUP, Teebs&Dee:*knock*knock*COMPANY!, We're going WHERE?, Winter Getaway, Winter Vacation

Views: 1564

Replies to This Discussion

I've been known to chew through those things.

Even the wire!!????

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

@ Bob's:

I can get rid of it with one hand and no hacksaw.....two fingers and a thumb actually...

...so can the D-man. Ya'll are very adept at that. It's quite impressive.

@ Bob's:

so.....what happened?

Were you subjected to a personal mauling by an agent???

Yes! I was! I have never, ever set off the alarm going through airport security, and I've taken countless flights.

I set the alarm off, had no idea why, someone said maybe my bracelets, so I took the big bangle one off... walked through, set it off again. Ducatiman just left me like he didn't even know me! I took the other 2 bracelets off... walked through, set it off AGAIN. 3's a charm, they pulled me through & called for a female agent. The guy pulling me through asked if I was wearing an underwire bra. I thought that was way too personal a question to ask. Then I realized WHY he was asking, so I said that well, yes, indeed I was. Had to get the complete pat-down, even though the female agent said the same thing - "it's probably your bra." I would've thought that's the last time I'd buy a hot new bra to show off to Ducatiman. But I came across another one the other day... & couldn't resist. '-)

You set my alarms off all the time.

hahaha... Why, TeeBubbaDeeeee...I believe you DID catch a crush on me on that weekend together!

An Orange Crush?  I hear underwire bra can attract lightning.  I advise if in thunder storm to take that underwire bra off.  Years ago a lady wearing a underwire bra was struck by lightning.

Good prudent advice, Aggie(no K)!

I agree Aggie. d's, you should set the puppies free!!

PS. I have a Tee shirt with this on the back.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service