TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing
ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

May 2, 2010 Update: Okay - this is the best Wordle custom graphic for our games yet! lol!
Chez' "Only a SICKO would kick a chicken" tickles my funny bone! "-D

Tags: Letters, Make_A_Sentence, Tag_Team_Story, Word_Game

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"Painted by Henri? My, you've aged well."
Perhaps you have a granddaughter who is closer to me in age, non?

If not, I believe I will wend my way through the Tuileries Garden and enjoy the afternoon sun watching the toy sailboats in the lake. What a wonderful SLICE of life that is...
to GLIDE around grand Paris, the food, the wine, the woman, Longchamp racetrack,the one thing he was missing was.....
that pre-molar on the top left side. It made him feel so self-conscious & inadequate. If only he had all his teeth, he would be living his IDEAL life!
that thought LEADS him to a Dentist who would do an implant and put in a crown, he was confused, the novacaine made him dizzy and he thought...
the dentist was trying to STEAL his...
wallet, so when he got out of there he STOLE the receptionists heart, she liked his smile and gave him her number and told the dentist she had to leave because..
...her uncle was in jail for indecent exposure while jay walking & she said she had to drive to the next state to get his daughter who was going to bail him out, but really she was just telling TALES so that she could...
go out shopping because there were some really good SALES and she needed a new sexy outfit and shoes to go on a date with...
...Slim, and then she SEALS the deal by just coming clean & telling the dentist the truth & begging for the afternoon off.
the dentist secretly LOVES her and got so depressed, he drank a bottle of
Zinfadel wine and stepped out the window on the ledge.
People below were yelling for him to...
go back inside & "DON"T DO IT!!" but he can't hear them, and leans out further, hoping to hear better, but b/c he is buzzed on the Zinfandel he LOSES his balance &...
fell a little LOWER than his one story office window,
a German Shepherd dog came over and licked his face
that was wet from salty tears and he....

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service