TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

Tags: 7_Letter_Word_Game, Letters, Word_Game

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Let's not forget to include some of those fantastic (and calorie laden) CREME cakes for added enjoyment.
Okay, you guys, it's your local supermarket, not mine! Last one to the checkout is a wet noodle! Don't let me forget to buy EMERY boards so I can do a nice pedi when we get back to the house.
If you're like us, there is always something you forget EVERY time you go to the store. Doesn't matter whether there's a shopping list or not.
And NEVER go shopping hungry or you'll buy out the store!
Or thirsty - now I have a hankering for a good bottle of St VERAN. Good thing I don't have to shop until tomorrow (double point day -yay!).
Best to SNARE those points and rewards when available. Senior discount days are also worthwhile but only last for a few hours on Tuesdays, at least that is the way it is here.
I've contemplated trying to SNEAK by as a senior citizen, but I can't cheat; it would ruin my groceries.
A well turned ANKLE will get the manager to approve just about anything.
hahaha!! has mr. hottie been talking to you about my ankles? '-)

I KNEEL to your abundance of grace, charm & resourcefulness, Chez Moi!
That's very sweet, dear, but if we don't get on with our shopping, all the LEEKS will be gone and we can't make our cold vichyssoise. Hop up, now, and off to the the produce department!
Okay, okay, let's get the shopping done & the vichyssoise made before someone KEELS over from starvation.
Okay, that was delicious. Let's go sit on the porch and do a little SKEET shooting.

Wait, I don't even know how to do that. Well, we'll think of something.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service