TBD

TBD on Ning

This is like the 6 & 7 Letter Word Games but way more CoMpLiCaTeD!!

5 Letter Word + Make A Sentence + Tag Team Story

Word Game Trifecta!

1) Form a new word from the current word by rearranging the letters &/or changing ONE letter only.

2) Include your new word in a sentence.

3) Sentence must build on the previous sentence to tell a story! ;-P

Tags: 7_Letter_Word_Game, Letters, Word_Game

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Probably so for some of us, but as I recall, I really stank at Latin. (illigitimi non carborundum is all I remember.."Don't let the bastard wear you down!")
Most of us tend to stink when it comes to Latin; about the only thing I remember is how to count to ten in Latin (and my mother taught me that).
When I would find my stomach tied up in knots for not doing my Latin homework, I would just repeat over and over "Detention Hall is my friend".
Who knows Latin. . . not me. I just came in to give Cuppa a smooch. I'm off to bed!
Although dietitians don't recommend snacking before bed, there's definitely a knack in the timing.
I've resisted the "Call of the Fridge" all night so far...knock on wood! (we all need a kold, kreamy, kolorful knosh before knighty knight time.) Where ARE all these k's koming from? Kan anyone klue me in?
No dinky little cyber cop is going to stop my fun.
(I thought we were talking about food...... like "Better Than Sex" cake and stuff)
Well, they say it takes all kinds of festive fun and free flowing food and the like; all work and no play make for a very dull dreary existence.
Great minds party alike.
If that freaky weatherman finds yet another winter storm to send our way (as everyone is predicting for Friday and early Saturday) forget about the partying; we're going to need a snowplow to navigate anywhere beyond the front door.
I need extra funds to cover the damage from all the rainstorms a few months ago . . . I wish this rain would slack off.
that would be warm, dry, all our needs met. Sign me up!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service