TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'music' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Should We Mourn?

The other day one member brought up the idea of someone suggesting that the flag be flown at half-staff to honor Whitney Houston. At the ti…

Started by Slim

3 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Slim

Thanks Whitney

You left me some lovely memories. Sleep well.

Started by Slim

3 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Goldilocks46

Missed opportunities

The man with a violin played six Bach pieces for about 45 minutes. Duringthat time approx 2,000 people went through the station, most of th…

Started by Vernon Windsor

3 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by thallygal

Does anyone know...

I just got an IPOD shuffle for my birthday and I am like a little kid! I'm so excited I want to make a playllist but don't know names of so…

Started by Pixiegirl

9 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Ubu

Miami Vice

Are there any other Miami Vice fans out there? I bought "Miami Vice" the first season, a couple years ago. Slipped it in the DVD; and was s…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

15 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

Obladi oblada....

So I've been singing along to the Beatles for many years now and I always get stuck on the obladi oblada song. Somewhere at the end it soun…

Started by Luca22

10 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by stillgoing

My son, Coleman's new cartoon.

I helped him with recording the voices. I play a couple of the characters. He worked like a dog all weekend on this one. He's in school rig…

Started by Joe Horizon

2 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jack Z

THE DAILY GRIND CAFE will be one year old! Come celebrate

The Daily Grind Café is a year old! Help us whoop it up to celebrate our 1st Anniversary! If you are, or ever have been a part of this grea…

Started by Cat

9 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Coral

Music Playlists

I wanted to put up a serious discussion about the music players on the front page. I'm not sure how long it can stay serious, but such is t…

Started by Bull

12 Sep 21, 2009
Reply by Chez moi

Music coming from the furnace or A/C

Do you hear music coming from the furnace or A/C? I have always heard music, far away but not garbled, when the furnace or A/C is on. Since…

Started by SeaRain

3 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by The Dyslexic Dodger

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service