TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'money' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEWS!

Here is an article that was in one of the investment letters that I sometimes read. It makes a lot of sense. Do you agree or dissagree? Do…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

6 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Baia

Do You Have Enough Time?

I remember when I spent a lot of time in the land of boredom. But barely! That was 50 years ago. What happend? I haven't been bored in ages…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Quinn

Who Do You Trust???

I mean who do your really trust?? Who would you allow to open any drawer in your house, open any door in your house or your heart? Who woul…

Started by Bob Stepp

31 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Kooner

Teach your children to quit working.

Making money from salary is a losing proposition.   If you and your spouse made $200,000 Taxable Income last year from salary, dividends an…

Started by Dallas

10 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

Do you get excited over new gadgets?

I spent the last three days researching which smart phone to upgrade to. The deal sounded really good. I am eligible to take advantage o…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

21 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Aggie

Making Moolah

Hi Folks! Does anyone out there know if webpages make money,( putting aside ofcourse purely commercial sites)? I tried the click-ad idea, b…

Started by Mother Sanity (JackieRodzinski)

0 Feb 22, 2010

BANKS AND CHURCHES

As I drive around this great country of ours, I observe many things that raise questions. At least to me. Some things I understand; Some I…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

15 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Aggie

Starve the poor and feed the rich?

How can our country refuse to raise the cost of living for the elderly, those on SSI, and justify this? What happened to give us your poor?…

Started by EveD123

30 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by darroll

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service