TBD

TBD on Ning

Orianb's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Good grief, There are rapists, murderers, dope addicts ,etc.etc. In professional spo…"

Orianb replied Jul 29, 2009 to Mike Vick

64 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Urbangal

"A couple from "White Lightning" Gator McKlusky: Only two things in the world I'm sc…"

Orianb replied Jul 28, 2009 to funny and sometimes thought provoking quotes...

29 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Slayer Dug

"Or you could choose from one of these from my " Why Women Stay Single" album"

Orianb replied Jul 27, 2009 to

just now

"If you are ever in Alabama, darroll, drop by, I will fry you up a mess of catfish an…"

Orianb replied Jul 26, 2009 to

just now

"I almost mentioned Okra Melly, Mother would give us socks to cover our arms when we…"

just now

"My philosophy of life can be found in just two books, they have guided my life. "Ali…"

Orianb replied Jul 26, 2009 to funny and sometimes thought provoking quotes...

29 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Slayer Dug

"I HATE picking blackberrys. We were forced to do it as children, the chiggers always…"

just now

"Here ya go Jack, let me know how it works out for ya. http://www.muttonbone.com/"

Orianb replied Jul 26, 2009 to Well....Gee...Holy Cow, I'm, I'm speachless...how much do you love your dog?

14 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by darroll

"Gee jack, I almost wish you hadn't asked that question, but inquiring minds...you kn…"

Orianb replied Jul 26, 2009 to Well....Gee...Holy Cow, I'm, I'm speachless...how much do you love your dog?

14 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by darroll

"Bull, I saw that, just after I posted, and realized that I should have put it there.."

14 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by darroll

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service