TBD

TBD on Ning

Alla's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"HAVE_A_HEART, I wanted to get the attention of the people. I usually get straight to…"

Alla replied Nov 3, 2009 to My response to all the mediocre and ignorant people in the once glorious, now totally lost and almost dead tbd land

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Maggie, according to thesaurus, mediocre is - average, commonplace; ignorant - unawa…"

Alla replied Nov 3, 2009 to My response to all the mediocre and ignorant people in the once glorious, now totally lost and almost dead tbd land

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Thank you, Maggie. I think people with guts make much more sense in terms of life lo…"

Alla replied Nov 3, 2009 to ON LINE BULLYING

133 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Tina

"Melly, there is one more - money."

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Tina, please don't go anywhere unless YOU want to. People create problems, people ha…"

133 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Tina

"Tina, I have never found you being too sensitive. I am still trying to figure out, w…"

133 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Tina

"Figment - that's how he or whoever it was called Nick. Nick - is that you? If this i…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"There also was Nick. What a brilliant man! He got totally disgusted with TBD and lef…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Did I? I dunno."

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"This person, Jim Fayee - is it a real person? Somehow I thought it was one of the fu…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service