TBD

TBD on Ning

Alla's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Tina, I understand how hurt you are. I know you did not deserve it. I understand you…"

Alla replied Nov 4, 2009 to ON LINE BULLYING

133 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Tina

"A-b-s-o-l-u-t-e-l-y. Everything is measured, written down, every asshole is accounte…"

Alla replied Nov 4, 2009 to My response to all the mediocre and ignorant people in the once glorious, now totally lost and almost dead tbd land

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Tina, just to clear up some details: my blog posting was deleted on this website. My…"

Alla replied Nov 3, 2009 to My response to all the mediocre and ignorant people in the once glorious, now totally lost and almost dead tbd land

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Ubu, go to bed, get a good sleep. You are sure, you are not ignorant, don't worry ab…"

Alla replied Nov 3, 2009 to My response to all the mediocre and ignorant people in the once glorious, now totally lost and almost dead tbd land

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"LadyBug, if somebody thinks you are selling the pill and blows the whistle on you, y…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Catnip, so if that picture of Maggie and Tina was displayed somewhere on real tbd, t…"

Alla replied Nov 3, 2009 to ON LINE BULLYING

133 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Tina

"I understand that harsh words and bluntness hurt. I also understand that actions hur…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Catnip, that's exactly the point. You are not mediocre, this has nothing to do with…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

" Would I do that to a poor horse?"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Catnip, I do not think Quinn made a typo. I think she called Tina by the name of Mag…"

Alla replied Nov 3, 2009 to ON LINE BULLYING

133 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Tina

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service