TBD

TBD on Ning

Alla's Discussions (145)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"I am sick and tired of this discussion. If you want to say something, start your own…"

Alla replied Nov 4, 2009 to My response to all the mediocre and ignorant people in the once glorious, now totally lost and almost dead tbd land

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Well, you can have it. All yours, dear."

Alla replied Nov 4, 2009 to My response to all the mediocre and ignorant people in the once glorious, now totally lost and almost dead tbd land

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Tina, I think that Steven expressed how he feels about this attacks and how he handl…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Steven, unfortunately, people will screw you up if you let them. You can expect some…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Tina, I truly believe that whatever problems there are - they finally resolve and li…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Tina, there is definitely a connection. The nice person Chuck is, understanding how…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Oh, yes, Tina. The roles. I'll be ... Alla aka Redflower."

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Steven, this scandalous thread keeps attention of certain members because most likel…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. Conf…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

"Robin, I understand how bitter you are - your business failed. I understand why you…"

122 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Alla

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service