TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Games (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You named it what?

Everyone has seen at least one business or product with a name that brings out a smile - or a gasp! Some are purposely funny and punny, oth…

Started by Chez moi

45 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Angharad

Offensive songs

Late last night I put up a discussion that was dedicated primarly to offensive songs. It has been suggested that I put it in a group settin…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

16 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Lj Swiech

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN...

Rules: Choose one and leave two for the next person.. I'll begin with..... LAS VEGAS vs NEW YORK

Started by VgsDva

4469 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Snagg

RANDOM SIGHT GAGS

For those of you who have too much spare time.   Once again; See first reply.(:>)    

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

87 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by darroll

CHRISTMAS ∻ WORD to WORDS

Let's list the various wordsthat can be formed by usingthe letters in the word,Christmas

Started by Shelti

10 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Shelti

∻ ALPHABETICAL CHRISTMAS ∻

~ Please listalphabeticallywhat you arereminded ofwhen you think of Christmas

Started by Shelti

31 Dec 25, 2012
Reply by Shelti

Finish the Sentence Game #2

Not sure what happened to #1 but no matter. Please finish this partial sentence and then begin a new thread with your original teaser. TB…

Started by Tabitha

1132 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

TPAM Part Deux

Since the original TPAM went walk about along with its creator, I would like to bring this discussion back to the forum.

Started by Slayer Dug

2393 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Slayer Dug

BOOKS MOVIES AND SONGS ALPHABET

Guess the movie,book or song using the hints given in the preceding post. Then put up hints about a book, movie or song. Make them as expli…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

565 May 28, 2012
Reply by Snagg

ABC SONG GAME

This is a loosely interpreted version of an alphabet game. I'm finding our othersong game too restrictive as I have, I dunno.... a BAZI…

Started by d's girl

300 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Karen Bear

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service