TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE $2.99 SENIOR SPECIAL

I  went with my wife to breakfast at a restaurant where the 'seniors' special' was two eggs, bacon,hash browns and toast for $2.99.'Sound…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

1 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by darroll

HUSBANDS AND WIVES

WOMAN'S PERFECT BREAKFAST     She's sitting at the table with her gourmet coffee.     Her son is on the cover of the Wheaties box.    …

2 Dec 6, 2015
Reply by funesthememorious

WAITING TO NOT EXHALE

Inmates on death row here at the Peekskill Correction Institute in NY have some very valid complaints about the way they are mistreated.  A…

0 Nov 24, 2015

WHAT'S THAT YOU ALMOST SAID?

I have a cousin named  Jillian who has had  to deal with an  embarrassing problem her whole life, from her childhood school years and…

2 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by darroll

HOLY SMOKES

Pope Francis , who is due to visit New York City in late September, made an unexpected secretive  trip to the Big Apple this past weekend.…

1 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by darroll

HOUSE STAMPS

The supplement Housing Assistant Program,(SHAP),is a program for low and no income people living in the United States.  It is a federal aid…

1 Aug 10, 2015
Reply by darroll

BEDROOM TALK

I had another sleepless night last night when trying to get some quality sleep I really need. I was very tired from a rough day…

0 Jun 22, 2015

FANFARE

With the official start of summer,just days away and already having some annoying hot sticky days and nights that I loathe, I've insta…

1 Jun 19, 2015
Reply by darroll

HASHTAG THIS

I've been hearing and seeing this term lately which I have almost no clue as to its meaning.  "HASHTAG".  All of a sudden it seems the wor…

5 May 5, 2015
Reply by flippr 2.0

POST OFFICE NASAL DRIP

It always seems that when I'm in a hurry,there's something that comes up to slow me down.   I had a major list of errands to do yesterday o…

0 Mar 7, 2015

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service