TBD

TBD on Ning

Forum Discussions (1,410)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BITE ME

Our deck behind our town house kitchen was in bad shape, broken in places, fence falling down around it, and generally an eye sore amidst t…

Started by Mark Joel Lane

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Mark Joel Lane

THE HUNT FOR RED HOT PEPPER

While working in a local supermarket with my team of merchandisers last week, a bunch of young shoppers came into the aisle. In fact,…

1 Aug 9, 2017
Reply by Westerly_2

DEATH TO THEM ALL

Due to the growing number of murderers in our nation's prisons and the growing demand by the public to permanently end the lives of th…

0 Aug 5, 2017

WHAT A HOOT!!!!

Once upon a time there was a baby owl named Aloysius ,Owly for short. He lived in a zoo in New York City with his father and other si…

4 Jul 16, 2017
Reply by Angharad

DEATH BECOMES THEM

Exciting news for the dying population is changing the funeral home industry. The Forever Siesta Funeral Home in Da Bronx, NY has wel…

0 Jul 15, 2017

SPECKLE AND HIDE

OKAY all you non believers, as if a pugilistic owl was not enough, here comes the story about an amphibian named Freddie the Frog who…

0 Jul 5, 2017

LET'S PLAY WITH THE ANIMALS

The New York City Parks Department is sorry to announce it will be closing the Queens Farm Petting Zoo in Floral Park at  the Eastern edge…

0 Jun 16, 2017

TIC TAC TOE

I am very proud to announce that I will be competing in the Triple "T" (Tic Tac Toe) Tournament at the Tropicana Hotel in Atlantic Ci…

1 May 21, 2017
Reply by Westerly_2

DRIVING IN NEW YORK CITY

New York City drivers had better be obeying traffic laws and driver restrictions. Mayor De Blasio is cracking  down on offenders with an…

2 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Mark Joel Lane

MASTER CHEF AT WORK

I ate one of those microwave frozen dinner entrees the other night. My wife eats them a lot more often than I do, usually cooking th…

2 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Mark Joel Lane

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service