TBD

TBD on Ning

Hello and Welcome to all that come by our humble lounge. Please sit and have coffee and breakfast or we also have take out if you need to get to work. A place for people to come in the morning for coffee and conversation, evening for music, drinks, fun and weekend parties. Where everybody knows your name and we’re awfully glad you came, oh wait that was CHEERS.

Leave a message and say hello, we are so glad that you stopped by to visit us.

Ladyg - Owner
Mary - Manager
Lynn - Bartender

Tags: DRINKS, FOOD, FRIENDS, FUN, MUSIC

Views: 967

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Good Morning Gatherers...............I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and please come and join us tonight at 6pm for a small party with music, food, drinks and good conversation.

Ladyg must be having trouble getting into ning tonite, so i'll open the doors for us.  i fought w/ them earlier today.

It's Saturday night, and welcome to Ladyg's Gathering Place.  We'll hang out here for a few hours with our friends, and share (virtual, calorie-free) libations and munchies.  Let's get started!

i'm into margaritas tonite -- anyone wanna' share?

hi, annieoak!  sorry you had to wait so long, i was off doing an email and got sidetracked.

hope your weekend's good, at least peaceful....  sounds like you take good care of your dog, that's important!

can i get you anything special to munch on or drink?

Hey Lynn and Annie...........I will take my usual, thank you.

looking for a video opener, i was amazed at how many of them now begin with ads.  what a nuisance.  ok, maybe google wants to make a profit on youtube, but still, arrggghhhh!  have to dig deeper into the selections to find an older or less popular video w/o the ads!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service