TBD

TBD on Ning

Please take a moment to introduce yourself!  Perhaps you can tell us how you came to find TBD ~ and please feel free to ask any questions here too.
We will do our very best to help you settle in and be comfortable. 

If you are a former member just returning ~ please let us all know!

Tags: introductions, new_members, questions, returning_members

Views: 887

Replies to This Discussion

on your profile,on the top left you see the word main,click on it,scroll down to almost the bottom of the page.

Will do. Thx

Hello  - First group I  joined was here.   My name is Wendy and was known as sexysassysatin or just sassysatin.  I might use this once in a while as I'm not use to using my name.

Hello - I am also an ex Eons then Boomerville member.  Tried Thinkbedo for a very short time - didn't care for it at all.  Syble who I met on Eons then BV and now has invited me here.  Loved BV til the format changed.  Am now on NOTH and MyBoomerPlace - both nice site.  I originally hail from NJ - Atlantic City area and now went to live with my ex in NC - love the milder weather down there.  Have been up in NJ for a month and will be here for another then might come back in Oct.  Depends on how things go while here.  I love animals - we now have a black lab/pit named LuLu who is just the best girl ever.  She was trained by the prisoners in Va.  Into cooking and recipes - how printed hundreds from all the different recipe sites I belong to.  Nice to see a lot of my friends from BV here - Hi Karin!!!  Hope to enjoy this site in days to come.

Howdy and welcome. Wendy!

Hey, Wendy! I didn't know you were a recipe saver, too. Just another thing we have in common. Glad you're here.

We'll have to exchange some recipes!!

Sounds good.

hi Wendy,welcome to this place.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service