TBD

TBD on Ning

Please take a moment to introduce yourself!  Perhaps you can tell us how you came to find TBD ~ and please feel free to ask any questions here too.
We will do our very best to help you settle in and be comfortable. 

If you are a former member just returning ~ please let us all know!

Tags: introductions, new_members, questions, returning_members

Views: 1021

Replies to This Discussion

on your profile,on the top left you see the word main,click on it,scroll down to almost the bottom of the page.

Will do. Thx

Hello  - First group I  joined was here.   My name is Wendy and was known as sexysassysatin or just sassysatin.  I might use this once in a while as I'm not use to using my name.

Hello - I am also an ex Eons then Boomerville member.  Tried Thinkbedo for a very short time - didn't care for it at all.  Syble who I met on Eons then BV and now has invited me here.  Loved BV til the format changed.  Am now on NOTH and MyBoomerPlace - both nice site.  I originally hail from NJ - Atlantic City area and now went to live with my ex in NC - love the milder weather down there.  Have been up in NJ for a month and will be here for another then might come back in Oct.  Depends on how things go while here.  I love animals - we now have a black lab/pit named LuLu who is just the best girl ever.  She was trained by the prisoners in Va.  Into cooking and recipes - how printed hundreds from all the different recipe sites I belong to.  Nice to see a lot of my friends from BV here - Hi Karin!!!  Hope to enjoy this site in days to come.

Howdy and welcome. Wendy!

Hey, Wendy! I didn't know you were a recipe saver, too. Just another thing we have in common. Glad you're here.

We'll have to exchange some recipes!!

Sounds good.

hi Wendy,welcome to this place.

Hello Everyone.  I am Syble and was co-owner of Boomerville which is closing tomorrow.  Aggie invited us to move our little community to TEEBEEDEE and here we are.  I was known as LovingTouch and TenderHeart on Eons. It's nice to see old friends on here.  I have many interests so am ready to get some of the inactive groups active again. 

Hello everyone. I'm Jozee and was an EONS member who went by josita (that's what hubby calls me) anyway I had created Boomerville 8 years ago and then Syble became my partner so we were co-owners of the site and she has been a rock throughout it all. This is our new home now and happy to be here. I am also reviving some groups.

Hi TBDers. I'm really glad to be a member of this group. I miss Eons and Boomerville. I'm 70,a retired Postal employee and ex-musician. When I was a child I played piano (lessons for 6 years). When I became a teen I switched to guitar. I was a member of many rock bands, playing rhythm guitar and singing. Now it's called the front man. In the 70's I played professionally. Music is my first love. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service