This group does not exist.

Featured Groups

All Groups (147)

• Fun with words

22 members Latest Activity: on Saturday

A place to play word games.

• Sex after 50

115 members Latest Activity: Dec 31, 2012

The group is for those of us noticing the changes in sex, sexual performance and desire that often occur at around 50. Women will be working…

• Just Art

8 members Latest Activity: Oct 27, 2021

A place for artists and people who appreciate art to congregate, discuss art and encourage each other. This will be a thoughtful place that…

• Slipped Away

59 members Latest Activity: Mar 8

We've grown…

• Kindness

50 members Latest Activity: Dec 27, 2012

'Kindness like a boomerang, always returns." Author Unknown

• Members Help With Ning

46 members Latest Activity: Sep 26, 2020

If you are having technical problems, go to help.ning.com. If you want member help in using the teebeedee.ning.com group, ask your question here…

• Faces of Breast Cancer

12 members Latest Activity: Dec 10, 2012

We've had it, we deal with it. I hope you will join me in showing the faces of breast cancer and welcoming new members to the club we didn't want…

• Sexless Marriages

111 members Latest Activity: Dec 25, 2012

We have learned that there are more of us than any of us realized!! Come on back my fellow TBDers - this was my favorite Group!!

• MOOSIE'S CROSSING REFUGEES

41 members Latest Activity: Oct 27, 2021

This is a place for people to post light repartee to start off their day. Or check in at any time during the day.

This group will provide…

• BiSexual/Erotic Fantasies

9 members Latest Activity: Dec 28, 2012

Freely expressing your innermost desires. Bisexuality is sexual behavior or an orientation involving physical or romantic attraction to both males…

• The Welcome Lounge

229 members Latest Activity: Dec 19, 2022 A warm WELCOME to TBD on Ning ~ Please introduce (or reintroduce ) yourself and take a peek . It's a wonderful community of folks from all over the…

• Planet Earth

20 members Latest Activity: Oct 10, 2020

Mountains, waters, skies and prairies; the beauty and grace of Planet Earth. Her threats, also, and what we can do to prevent harm. Photos and…

• The Animal Photo Habitat

32 members Latest Activity: Jan 7

Post funny pictures, videos, captions, poems, or a short story with photos of your own pets.

• Fabulous Felines

54 members Latest Activity: Dec 30, 2012

This group is open to all cat lovers.Come in and commence to bragging about your furkids.

• Garden and Table

2 members Latest Activity: Dec 25, 2019

This group is about our vegetable garden and the delicious dishes we make with our bounty. Discussion about the ornamental side of gardening may…

• Serious Sex Questions, Issues, & Topics

60 members Latest Activity: Dec 23, 2012

A place where we can talk seriously about anything sexual. Whether its a question, an issue you want to talk about.....or just anything about you…

• Digital ARTWORKS

27 members Latest Activity: Nov 7, 2021

Fractals, photo manipulations, pure digital painting and drawing, altered art, multi-media...I don't care what you call it; if a majority of it…

• Something I'd like to know about you.

111 members Latest Activity: Oct 14, 2020 I thought it would be fun to ask each other questions about each other. Anything from whats your favorit hobby to more personal. If the other…

• Showcase

2 members Latest Activity: Aug 31, 2020

This group showcases projects done in a private sister group. If you would like to learn how to do any of the projects, please join, "…

• WQNA Valentine's Day Show

1 member Latest Activity: Jan 17, 2013

Okay. Wanna get all old-fashioned, mushy and dedicate a love song to yer love-monkey, to be played on the radio ? Maybe a mash note, while you're…

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service