TBD

TBD on Ning

All Discussions Tagged 'sex' (12)

← Back to Q&A
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free birth control pills!

I heard on the news the government has required birth control pills to be free now without any co-pay. Anybody rushing out the get your fre…

Started by Aggie

29 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Slim

SECRETS?

Seems that everywhere I look, someone is wanting to let me in on a secret. The secret to losing 5 lbs a day; The secret that lets you beat…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

27 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

National Enquirer

who buys these type news papers? I remember buying one back in the early 60's. It was primarily couriousity. Back then they were hard to fi…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

12 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Jaylee53

What would you do?

I got ask a question a couple days ago that I still haven't totally sorted out. If you were given $700,000 with the stipulation that you ha…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

11 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Angharad

What Is There About Ning That You Were Not Aware?

At the end of the thread about TeeBub's Winter Bash I noticed a little black square that said "Go". With a mixture of trepidation and curio…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

31 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Jaylee53

Do You Remember D. B. Cooper?

The FBI is reported to be following a lead to a new suspect to this fourty year old Hiacking. Here is one of my favorite Artists singing ab…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

10 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by TeeBubbaDee

Stir's new Avitar?

Does anyone have a clue as to what Stir's new Avatar signifys? I don't. Does it have anything to do with the scantly clad lady on his picni…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Kooner

Home Remedies

Anyone else have any? Here are a few that I found.                THESE REALLY WORK!!   I checked this out on Snopes and it's for real!   …

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

21 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Kooner

Who Decides How we Smell?

There are fragrancies for men and there are fragrancies for ladies....some expensive and some not. But who decides what men wear and what g…

Started by Bob Stepp

74 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Bob Stepp

Who understands what is going on with the Federal Debt Ceiling?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/special/politics/sorting-out-the-budget-proposals/ I have no doubt that something needs to be done. Bu…

Started by CWO3ROBBIE

6 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service