TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,402)

Discussions Replied To (721) Replies Latest Activity

"I am over 60 and the Armed Forces thinks I'm too old to track down terrorists. You c…"

Aggie replied Dec 3, 2019 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

329 Feb 14
Reply by Aggie

"Four Catholic Women Four Catholic ladies are having coffee together, discussing how…"

Aggie replied Dec 3, 2019 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

329 Feb 14
Reply by Aggie

"Two couples were playing cards. Jeff accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. W…"

Aggie replied Nov 30, 2019 to Battle of the sexes

381 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"The Ranch Hand and the Widow A successful rancher died and left everything to his de…"

Aggie replied Nov 24, 2019 to Battle of the sexes

381 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"A guy stands over his tee shot for what seems an eternity: looking up, looking down…"

Aggie replied Nov 20, 2019 to Battle of the sexes

381 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"Two little old ladies, Doreen & Evelyn were sitting on a park bench outside the…"

Aggie replied Nov 19, 2019 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

329 Feb 14
Reply by Aggie

"A few years ago I had a problem with premature ejaculation. I went to a doctor for h…"

Aggie replied Nov 18, 2019 to Battle of the sexes

381 yesterday
Reply by Aggie

"A husband and wife were driving through Louisiana. As they approached Natchitoches,…"

Aggie replied Nov 18, 2019 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

329 Feb 14
Reply by Aggie

"I was observing a woman in the grocery store with a three year old girl in her troll…"

Aggie replied Nov 18, 2019 to Child Chatter

50 Dec 14, 2023
Reply by Aggie

"63 and pregnant A woman went to the emergency room, where she was seen by a young ne…"

Aggie replied Nov 13, 2019 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

329 Feb 14
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service