TBD

TBD on Ning

Aggie's Discussions (11,423)

Discussions Replied To (733) Replies Latest Activity

"One crisp winter morning in Sweden, a cute little girl named Greta woke up to a perf…"

Aggie replied Nov 25, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Ladies, don't be nosy. It's bad for your husband's health! Two days ago I looked at…"

Aggie replied Nov 24, 2020 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

"Crisis in the Gulf Boudreaux suddenly quit drinking, started taking a bath, quit cha…"

Aggie replied Nov 18, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"You know, when you get a bladder infection, urine trouble."

Aggie replied Nov 16, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

" "

Aggie replied Nov 16, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"My friend Joe recently went on the Dolly Parton diet. It really made Joe lean, Joe l…"

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"An elderly pastor was searching in his closet for his collar before church one Sunda…"

Aggie replied Nov 15, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

"Grandfathers don't know everything! Hunter was 4 years old and was staying with his…"

Aggie replied Nov 15, 2020 to Blondes, Aggies, Pollocks, Morons, Little Patsy, Lena and Ole

339 Apr 9
Reply by Aggie

""

Aggie replied Nov 14, 2020 to Sharing The Joy Of All Animals

89 Feb 27
Reply by Aggie

"A wife comes downstairs before a dinner date with her husband. “Do I look fat in thi…"

Aggie replied Nov 11, 2020 to Battle of the sexes

383 Apr 2
Reply by Aggie

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service