TBD

TBD on Ning

Maricel Evasco's Discussions (1,547)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Baia, I read something recently about creating an ephistogram to help people heal. I…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 20, 2011 to How do you feel about manipulating memory as a therapeutic approach?

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Baia

"The hypocrite's crime is that he bears false witness against himself.   Could it pos…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 20, 2011 to Internet as source for global consciousness or discord

4 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"Baia, thank you for sharing your painful childhood experiences. It makes my complain…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 19, 2011 to How do you feel about manipulating memory as a therapeutic approach?

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Baia

"To a certain degree, out minds do shield us from trauma.....  amnesia, escapism (int…"

Maricel Evasco replied Apr 19, 2011 to How do you feel about manipulating memory as a therapeutic approach?

7 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Baia

"Maybe Steve can do it..LOL   Somehow, I think Steven went through turning point in t…"

Maricel Evasco replied Feb 7, 2011 to How do you get back into the groove after disappointments or let downs?

23 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by LynneAnne

"I close my eyes and think of spring.     Big Sigh!"

Maricel Evasco replied Feb 7, 2011 to How do you get back into the groove after disappointments or let downs?

23 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by LynneAnne

"I usually look for creative outlets particularly web designing or creating a new gro…"

Maricel Evasco replied Feb 6, 2011 to How do you get back into the groove after disappointments or let downs?

23 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by LynneAnne

"Let's just simplify it and say you know it when you feel it.   Apposite, the irony o…"

Maricel Evasco replied Feb 6, 2011 to A Valentine Question: What is love in its most profound sense?

6 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Quinn

"Steve, that was a beautiful explanation and I agree wholeheartedly. Life has so many…"

Maricel Evasco replied Feb 6, 2011 to Is free will simply an illusion of personal control?

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by CWO3ROBBIE

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service